Monday, March 08, 2004

This is somewhat an important message. Whenever I post a "Message from the President" here to the website, I also send it out to everyone who has an email address listed with the Guild.

Lately I've had a few messages bounce back due to inadequate email addresses. Also some members have mentioned that they aren't getting any of the email messages. This could be that your email address is one that is bouncing or you haven't given your address to Donna Robb who tracks our members.

SO if you are reading this message and thinking "hmmmm, I haven't received any email messages" please please please send either Donna (darobb10@aol.com) or myself, Genia (knitgenia@aol.com) your email address so we can get this cleared up.

Thanks much, you may now return to your regularly scheduled knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home