Monday, April 30, 2007

Hi fellow knitters, I have to apologize for not getting the newsletter
out
this month. I had some unexpected complications thrown at me and just
couldn't work around them.

I did want you to know that we are having our first meeting at the new
yarn
shop, A Tangled Skein. The address is 5200 Baltimore Avenue, #101,
Hyattsville, MD. It is not far from the church and you can get
directions
from mapquest or their website.

I am sorry that I won't be joining you this month. My golf tournament
is
that day and I will probably be on the other side of the Bay Bridge
until
9:00 or so that night. If someone would be kind enough to take notes I
would be very appreciative. And if you know someone who has trouble
getting
the emails, please call and tell them about the change of venue.

Oh yes, don't forget the Sheep and Wool Festival this weekend. Don't
think
I will get to that either, sigh, but then I guess I wont' be spending
money,
at least not on yarn.

Hope to see you all in June. Happy Knitting!

Dallas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home