Monday, July 24, 2006

The Prez Sez: Notes from the MMK July Meeting

Well, due to the weather, I missed the July meeting. I have no idea who was there and what went on! However, it was supposed to be a sit and knit meeting so I hope whoever came got some good knitting time.

I do plan to be at the August meeting which is, again, a sit and knit. I have been making progress on my sweater sleeves but put them aside to work on a feather and fan shawl that I took to West Virginia two weeks ago. It was for a family reunion and a 5 hour trip each way. It was a good choice but now I have four works in progress all of which are gifts! Guess I’ll have to designate days for each project.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing whoever shows up at the

Next meeting: August 3, 2006 at 7:30 p.m. at the church!

Until then,

Dallas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home